Franschhoek is one of South Africa’s top destinations and comes highly recommended as one of the stops to make on an African tour. Today Franschhoek is well known for its award winning wines, restaurants and amazing venues. A true haven for connoisseurs of fine food and wine, there is just so much to enjoy.
Here's a list of Kim's carefully curated Bespoke Experiences of which we would be happy to help you tailor and organise.
- Enjoy one of Kim's Famous Cocktails at the Wine Bar, La Fontaine Boutique Hotel
- Guided full or half day tour with Oyster Collection Travel and Tours
- Experience a beautiful La Fontaine High Tea (Booking essential)
- After a busy day, decide to stay in, sit back and relax with a dinner cooked by our in house Chef Ashleigh.
- Braai Nights - It's a tradition and is one of the many things that brings all South African's together! The love of meat cooked over a wood fire is a truly unique South African experience.
- Hop on one of our Bicycle's and take a ride on Dassenburg Road to Leeu Estate or even on the main road whilst appreciating the many art galleries and cafes Franschhoek has on offer.
- Experience the beautiful sense of community and local crafts at Franschhoek Village Market
- The Franschhoek Wine Tram is the perfect way to experience the many different wine farms Franschhoek has on offer: Our team can help you select which line is most suited to your tastebuds!
- If you're wanting something a little more intimate and personal we would be more than happy to plan a private tour for you and your loved one(s) with Karloff, our qualified in-house tour guide.
- Taste the stars with an Oyster & Bubbly pairing at Grande Provence
- Explore the beautiful picturesque gardens of Babylonstoren
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Jack Nicholas signature course, known as Pearl Valley
- Catch the sunset at one of the best view points, Haute Cabrierie , pair the stunning sunset with some MCC!
- Take a trip to the Franschhoek Motor Museum and discover over 100 years of automotive history, the museum's collection exceeds over 220 vehicles.
- Go hiking and absorb the fresh mountain air in the Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve
- Adventure through the magnificent mountain bike trails around the Berg River Dam
- Savour some of the most magnificent coffee in the valley at Terbodore or the quirky The Hoek.